The biggest party weekend of the year is less than 100 days away, and CLTParty.com is looking for a social media intern (unpaid) to join the team for the 2014-15 promotion season. While this is an unpaid internship, there are perks, including a $25.00 monthly credit to your data plan on your smartphone provider, free passes (2) for one event during the day and night of tournament weekend, the opportunity to network with some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry all converging in Charlotte on one weekend, and an enhanced social media presence as a tastemaker aligning with the most recognized marketing brand for your favorite party weekend.
Check out the social media intern description below, and fill out the contact form if you are interested.
• Post impactful content to CLTParty.com and affiliate social media pages
• Monitor and respond to comments accordingly and promptly
• Cultivate a rich following across social media channels
• Work with special projects team to design and create special promotions and social campaigns
Experience Required (education/work)
• College student with extensive knowledge about social media
Desired Skills And Experience
• Must have work experience and clear understanding of the social media universe, including Twitter, Hootsuite and WordPress
• Knowledge of social media strategy, planning and goal setting
• Demonstrates strong writing skills and ability to follow brand strategy across different platforms
• Ability to compile, assess and explain social media metrics and measurements
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail